Friday, April 23, 2010

ARCH1101 Erika Kruger Reflection

Erika Kruger’s smooth transition between media and how her stylised vision is communicated in each of the medium has inspired me to embrace experimentation. Up until now, I have been restricted to the ‘clean and crisp’ approach which has limited my creative expression. My linear perception of completing the tasks within the experiments has so far addressed the content generically in terms of significant and distinctive approach, preventing my own creative flair to take part. Comparing where I am now to what I have achieved in the past creatively, I can see that my reluctance to become comfortable with computer-aided design is the main hurdle. In future, I aim to effortlessly translate my drawings into computer 3D models, so that both media embodies my creative vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment