This week I managed to finish my 1:100 model and started finalising my drawings. The drawings still have a long way to go until it is resolved, so in the mean time I have started model making my 1:50 section model.
Below are images of my 1:100 model with the modification of my roof structure. I took on my tutor's advice to keep the roof structure uniform so that the form of the house keeps a strong contrast with the complex organisation of the interiors.
As a consequence of the one roof plane I have made a storage room on top of the family's bedrooms. This is to utilise the level above the bedrooms.